Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29

Today there were a lot of temptations at work. Cake, brownies, cheese and crackers, tortilla chips and salsa, candy... I end up in the kitchen a lot because I always seem to be cleaning my dishes or getting water. I really wanted to try the homemade desserts but had to keep reminding myself of the rewards in sight. I also had to remember:

Your body is the result of thousands of past decisions.

Stay on track!


B - green smoothie: cauliflower stems, collards (6-7 oz total), 1 T flax, strawberries, blueberries, 1/4 kiwi, persimmon

L - large salad: romaine, black beans, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 small avocado, baby carrots
- 1 large orange, 1 apple

D - stir-fry vegetables: broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, cabbage, spinach
- 1 brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment