Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Days 24 - 26

It was a busy holiday weekend and there was some straying, but it could have been worse. I've kept track each day so here is the last few days with my notes.

Saturday I had a company party to attend. I had no idea what they were going to serve. Last year it was BBQ fare (burgers, hot dogs, potato salad) but luckily this time it was Mexican themed, so there were some other options.


8:00 am - (during workout): 2 powerbar gel blocks

1:00 pm - salad: romaine lettuce, red bell pepper, avocado, carrots
- mushroom, kale, broccoli mixture with tomato sauce

6:30 pm - (company party): beans, salad mix, 1 flour tortilla, guacamole, 1 bite of some kind of marinated beef, 1 cookie

E - bike: 2:00, run: 0:30


Sunday I decided to sleep in, and as a result, started my workout at 10 am! I ended up finishing around 1:00 pm and was already running late for a birthday party I attended an hour away. Unfortunately, I didn't get to pre-eat like I had planned so I ended up at the party STARVING and ate too much.


11:00 am - (during workout): 3 powerbar gel blocks

1:00 pm - plum I grabbed on the way out

5:00 pm - (Chinese-themed birthday dinner): 2 vegetarian egg rolls, 4 vegetarian dumplings, 1 small piece lobster, about 1/4 cup jellyfish salad, green beans, about 1/2 cup noodles, slice of birthday cake

E - bike: 1:30, run: 1:00


I stayed up late Sunday night trying to prep for the week. I found so many melons in the fridge from various social parties I've been to and tried blending them as the primary fruit in my smoothies this week. It was okay, but very watery.


9:00 am - green smoothie: 12 oz honeydew and cantaloupe, 1 T flax seed, 6 oz organic salad greens, 4 oz apple juice

1:00 pm - salad: mixed salad greens and spinach, mixed berries, 2 T pumpkin seeds
- mushroom, kale, broccoli mixture with tomato sauce
- about 1/2 cantaloupe
- small pc (1/2 cup?) of apple pie

7:00 pm - (dinner at friend's house): 1/4 head of cabbage (boiled), about 6 vegetarian dumplings

E - swim: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment