Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10

I'm really trying to get off my sugar/salt addiction so when the cravings hit, I've been allowing myself snacks of ETL-friendly food. In this case, it's been fruit. I didn't need the apple in the afternoon but I was fighting the urge to go by the admin's candy dish. I also didn't necessarily need to eat more after I came home from class at 10:30 pm, but I was feeling "snacky", in the middle of making green smoothies for the next day, and afraid I'd dive into some unhealthier habits so I allowed myself to eat more fruit. It's probably not going to help with weigh-loss, but so far, it's helping with bingeing!


B - green smoothie: 1 T flax, kiwi, strawberries, 6.5 oz kale
- 2 large fuji apples

L - large salad: romaine lettuce, 1/2 medium avocado, 1/2 cucumber, 3/4 cup black beans, 1 small tomato
- a lot of large seeded grapes (maybe 30?)

S - 1 lg fuji apple

D - steamed broccoli with tomato sauce
- 1 persimmon, 1 date, 1/3 bag frozen berries and cherries

E - bike: 0:40, run: 0:10

No comments:

Post a Comment