Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9

So uncreative with the titles, but since I'm not doing the strict 6-week plan I don't know what else to title this. I'm not sure how long I'll be posting food logs, but I'll give it a go again for now.

Some good things I did today: Today someone brought in their leftover Halloween candy where it sat in the kitchen ALL day long. I was really tempted to take a few treats ("They're tiny, one won't do any harm!" said the inner evil voice) but didn't. Whew!

I was really hungry around 4 pm and decided to snack, knowing I wouldn't be able to eat dinner for another 3 hours. I was planning on going to the market after work and was afraid if I was too hungry, I'd end up buying junk and worse, eat it in the car on the way home.

I had planned on eating more for dinner but was surprisingly satisfied after the salad. Hmmm... I must still be full from the overeating this past weekend. All in all, I think it was a good day!


B - green smoothie: 1 T flax, kiwi, strawberries, 6.5 oz kale

L - large salad: romaine lettuce, apples, pears, walnuts
- 1 large fuji apple

S - about 16-20 large seeded grapes

D - salad: romaine (I weighed it today - it was 13 oz), 1 roma tomato, 1/2 large avocado (weighed this also for fun: 1.25 oz), 1/2 cucumber, about 2 T hummus, 1.5 cups garbanzo beans
- mango

E - swim: 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment