Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11

My smoothie this morning was bitter and I didn't enjoy it. I wonder if a seed got into the mix. I am feeling much better today and more positive. I was feeling retched Sunday and a little yesterday. I have to remember that I won't be perfect but I can try to do the best I can. This is hard for the perfectionist in me.

I know ETL says "no snacking" but I am having a hard time dealing with the time between lunch and dinner on days that I have a second workout. I typically get hungry around 12-1 pm for lunch but I can't get to the pool until after 6 pm to do the workout, which usually means dinner isn't until 8 pm. I've been having a small snack around 5 pm because of the psychological need but I also wonder if I really need this. 8 hours seems like a long time to go without food and especially when you throw in having to do a workout near the end.

  1. green smoothie: 1 large orange, 1 small apple, 1 T flax, 8 oz kale

  2. salad: romaine, baby carrots, 1/4 cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, dijon pistachio dressing

  3. trail mix

  4. salad: spinach, kale, carrots, with green velvet dressing + 2 servings berries/cherries blend

  5. bike: 0:50, run: 0:30, swim: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment