Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7

It's way past my bedtime. Just typing this up briefly before I turn in for the night. I did great today. The big challenge was to not overeat AND not eat non-ETL foods at the work potluck today. I mostly succeeded at that. I had a very small piece of fish that one of my coworkers caught locally. But I didn't eat: burgers, pizza (seriously - who brings pizza to a potluck?!), chips, potato salad, deviled eggs, cookies, pie ...

And - I got in my second workout this evening... usually it's tough to get mentally focused to workout Friday night.

  1. green smoothie: 1 orange, big handful of strawberries, 8 oz mixed collards and romaine, 1 T flax seed

  2. salad: romaine, baby carrots, 1/2 cup pinto beans, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, dijon pistachio dressing + frozen grapes

  3. (work potluck): 1-2 oz white sea bass, edamame, (thank goodness for the veggie platter): snap peas, grape tomatoes, baby carrots

  4. salad (HUGE): broccoli, cabbage, spinach, carrots with 1/2 serving sweet pea dressing + 1.5 cups pinto beans + 8 oz mixed berries and cherries

  5. bike: 1:00, bike: 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment