Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4

I'm feeling much better today but I'm still not sure what happened to me yesterday. I was mostly ETL today, except for the 4:30 pm bagel. I was very hungry and knew I still had to workout and probably wouldn't eat dinner until after 8:00 pm. Part of it was probably psychological... I just don't know if I can wait that long without food. It's silly really. Of course I can wait! And then the other part of me is wondering how I am ever going to be able to exercise while hungry. Another silly thought. I had plenty of food for lunch and should have been fueled.

When I think about it longer though, I probably could have used a little more fuel at lunch time. Maybe a cup of bean soup or some fat. The healthy slaw is just vegetables and an apple.

  1. green smoothie: 1 orange, big handful of strawberries, 8 oz mixed beet greens and parsley, 1 T flax seed

  2. big serving of healthy slaw, about 4 cups

  3. whole grain bagel

  4. salad: romaine, broccoli, carrots, with orange-peanut dressing + Great Greens

  5. bike: 0:50, run: 0:25, swim: 0:45

No comments:

Post a Comment