Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 9

It's been a pretty good day for a Friday. Sometimes when I stay in on Friday nights (alone), I tend to turn to food out of boredom.. or maybe loneliness? Today was a bit social in nature since I went to a potluck with some guests that are staying with me from out of town. It was a good time and kept me occupied at night when my thoughts generally turn to food.

One good move today... went for a swim in the morning and we all went to breakfast afterward. I survived without ordering ANYTHING except coffee (black) and then went to work where my green smoothie was waiting for me. Yay!


9:00 am - green smoothie: 2 oranges, blueberries and strawberries, 1 T flax, 6-7 oz kale and cauliflower stems

12:30 pm - steamed collards, mushrooms and cauliflower with tomatoes

6:30 pm - (potluck) boca burger (no bun), various salads, some fruit, sampled a few desserts

E - swim: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment