Thursday, May 14, 2009

Days 3 & 4

Got home pretty late last night doing a club race so I didn't have time to log in. I ate some things off-plan yesterday, but I think I still did well considering the circumstances... I'm still dealing with how to handle social situations. Luckily, I was pretty beat after the race (felt like throwing up) so I didn't want to eat the food. I got away with eating just 1 slice of pizza and no dessert! Of course, later when I got home and had showered an hour later, I was starving!


9:00 am - green smoothie: 1 orange, 8 oz strawberries, 1 T flax seed, 6 oz cauliflower stems
- 1 oz sunflower seeds

12:30 pm - large serving caponata + broccoli + black-eyed peas

2:00 pm - fun-size m&ms

5:00 pm - powerbar (before race)

7:00 pm - 1 slice veggie pizza, some salad, but no dessert!
8:30 pm - 1 artichoke, 1 small berry muffin (supposedly low-fat, made by roommate), 1 cookie biscuit

E - bike: 1:10, swim: 10 min, run: 25 min


I am doing really well this week not bingeing and following all of my bad-habit goals, but I don't seem to be able to have one day where I don't have at least one "treat." I'm not getting down on myself because this is definitely an improvement... just noticing.


8:30 am - green smoothie: 1 T flax seed, 4 oz mango, 8 oz strawberries, 6 oz kale and parsley

1:00 pm - salad: 1/2 head romaine, small avocado, tomato, 1/4 cucumber, roasted red peppers
- caponata + broccoli (2 cups?), + 3/4 cup black eyed peas

5:00 pm - 1 pc dove chocolate, 1 oz sunflower seeds, 1 apple

7:00 pm - bite of roommate's bean burrito, 3 bowls tuscan veggie soup, spoonful of candied kumquats

E - run: 0:40

No comments:

Post a Comment