Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 35 / 42

Today wasn't a perfect day. I was having very bad hunger pains in the afternoon and ended up caving into an Odwalla bar before my second evening workout. Surprisingly, the extra sugar made me feel great and I was really energized during the swim. I still struggle with wanting to eat pre-workout snacks since that's what most others in the sports community think is necessary.

I'm feeling mentally better today. I know I just need to keep plugging away. As Emily said today, excuses are irrelevant.

S - GU during workout

B - green smoothie: 8 oz bok choy, 1 T flax seed, 1 oranges, 1 pear

L - salad: romaine, 1/2 small avocado, 1/2 red bell pepper, 13 baby carrots, 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, casinera's caesar dressing + 1 clementine

S - odwalla bar

D - cabbage and peas, 1 pc dark chocolate, frozen berries

E - bike: 0:50, run: 0:30, swim: 0:45

No comments:

Post a Comment