Monday, March 1, 2010

Why can't I lose weight?

I don't quite understand what's going on. How can I be working out on average 2 hours / day, eating 1600 cals / day and not lose weight? That seems to defy logic. And completely pisses me off. I was religious all last week about figuring out my calories, eating a nutritarian diet, and getting in my workouts and by Sunday (yesterday), I was up 1 pound from the weight I was last Sunday. Really ... I don't understand!

I am feeling incredibly discouraged. I know this is the THE way I should be eating, but why am I not able to lose these excess pounds? It's not like I don't have weight to lose. It may not be a significant amount, but I can pinch way more than an inch around my waist and know I can be smaller (I was 10 pounds less just 5 years ago, for example, and even less 10 years ago).

What gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment