Monday, July 19, 2010

Vacation poundage gone - and a recap!

One week (mostly) back on plan and this morning's weigh-in looked better: 119.6 lbs. Still have more before I get to Dr. Fuhrman's "ideal weight" and these last will be tough, but I'll get there.

I had planned on being back to regular blogging last week but it's been go-go-go! lately for me. One of my team members left for vacation last week and my manager left this week so now it's just 2 of us left to fend for ourselves on my work project. I also started taking an evening class last week that is going to be taking up time (stupid homework!). But the most exciting thing that happened was that I was able to attend Dr. Fuhrman's Getaway last week for one day. It was really inspirational and motivating! One of the lectures he gave on Food Addictions and Weight Loss is available online for viewing at: http://www.drfuhrman.com/live/. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment