Thursday, July 29, 2010

Down But Not Out

I fell off the wagon these past couple of days. I don't make good choices when I'm sleep-deprived, but I really should have been SLEEPING instead of EATING. Nothing to do but pick myself up back again. I don't need to go into the gory details and beat myself up but just get on with it.

I want to get to the place where I am constantly choosing nutritarian foods over SAD. Although I do love nutritarian food, I crave SAD foods also. So many long time nutritarians talk about never going back to SAD because they honestly don't like that food anymore. That's where I want to be.

I think part of my problem is I still have one foot in both worlds. Emily talked about this at the Getaway and emphasized that it's easier to fully commit and have both feet in the nutritarian world. Otherwise you are doing all the work but not getting the results. This really resonated with me. I am doing the work. But I still have a foot in the SAD-world. I won't be able to fully lose my taste for those disease-promoting foods until I completely abstain. I have to commit.

No comments:

Post a Comment