Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 14

I woke up this morning feeling very hungry so I ended up eating a leftover half of a powerbar from the weekend. I felt like I wasn't going to be able to sustain a "time-trial" effort if I didn't eat something... probably not the best choice, but it was convenient. I'm still trying to figure out how to eat while training.


5:45 am - 1/2 powerbar

8:30 am - green smoothie: 2 oranges, 7 oz watermelon, 7 oz bok choy
- 2 oz RS sunflower seeds

12:00 pm - salad: 1 romaine heart, 1 roma tomato, 1 small avocado, cucumber, carrots
- about 1.5 cups leftover steamed swiss chard/tomato/artichoke mixture

4:30 pm - (after swim): 2-3 cups watermelon

7:00 pm - 2 bowls split pea and carrot soup, 4 cups leftover swiss chard/tomato/artichoke mixture

(will probably have some fruit in a bit)

E - bike: 0:55, swim: 0:50

No comments:

Post a Comment