Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 19

I thought about it some more, and I really have to commit to doing this. I can't just be wishy-washy and log some days and not other days. I know there will be times I will stray but I will try to minimize them. I can do anything for 23 days.

Also, I need a better way to gauge how I'm doing, instead of the "pants test." So, it is with reluctance, that I will finally start stepping on the scale. I have avoided it because I am dreading seeing just how much damage I've done to myself since March. I am hoping this will be motivating, rather than demoralizing. I will weigh-in this Friday.


9:00 am - green smoothie: mixed fruit (leftover fruit salad from yesterday's party), 1 T flax seed, 7 oz kale

1:00 pm - salad: 1 roma tomato, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 cucumber, 1 small avocado, romaine lettuce, carrots

6:00 pm - vegetable and bean soup, 1/2 cup rice, stir-fried vegetables

E - swim: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment