Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 14/42


So... February. I realize that I haven't been logging much with the recent trip but it's time to get back to it. February is the month where Coach said the volume was going to start to increase. And it has... I just received a new training schedule from him - though I haven't followed the first week since I was out of town. I am now doing 4 bike workouts, 4 swim workouts, and 4 run workouts per week. I had hoped to be at a lower weight at this point since working out more makes me so much hungrier and I didn't want to deal with cutting calories and possibly decreasing performance, but I am hopeful the higher volume will also make it easier for me to lose.

during workout: sports drink (50 calories)

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz cauliflower and bok choy, 1/2 large orange, 1 kiwi, 1 T flax seed, handful of blueberries

L - salad: romaine and collards, 1/2 red bell pepper, 3/4 cup black beans, cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, zesty tomato dressing + 4 clementines

S - (before swimming): 1 banana, powerbar (shouldn't have had the bar - I was stuck in traffic for an hour and thought I was "starving")

D - A LOT of Chinese broccoli, dried mushrooms

E - bike: 1:00, run: 0:45, swim: 0:42

No comments:

Post a Comment