Monday, February 15, 2010

Days 17, 18, 19 / 42


The weekend was very busy with a bunch of social obligations and running around. I didn't do so well and ate a bunch of SAD-things. Definitely too much sugar too. I felt kind of sick after the bridal shower on Saturday night.  I have to get better about this!

I completed all of my scheduled workouts this weekend too which makes me feel a little better about the SAD indulgences, but I realize I shouldn't be justifying them. I was EXHAUSTED on Saturday and could barely keep up with anyone on the bike ride. Sunday was more of the same but this morning I am finally feeling a little normal (at least I'm not sore!).

Here is the breakdown:

Friday (Day 17)
B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz cauliflower stems and collards, 1 large orange, 1 kiwi, 1 T flax, handful of blueberries

L - salad: romaine, cabbage, 1/2 small avocado, 3/4 cup beans, 1/2 red pepper, zesty tomato dressing
+ 2 clementines

S - powerbar before second workout (didn't need this!)

D - almost a whole bag of turnip greens with tomato sauce, and the following very bad snacks while out shopping with a friend: gelato in waffle cone, 1 biscotti cookie

E: bike: 1:10, (then again, later) B: 1:00

Saturday (Day 18)
B - (during ride): sports drink, 1 GU, 1 granola bar
(after ride while running errands): 1 granola bar

L - 2 bowls sweet greens soup, 1 cup garbanzos, cabbage salad

D - (at bridal shower): - 2 small peppers, 2 celery sticks, guacamole, mixed nuts, mixed fruit, 1 small brownie, taste of some kind of cookie, 1 cream puff, 1 pc of cake (sugar overload!)

E - bike: 3:10, run: 0:20

Sunday (Day 19)
B - whole wheat toast with peanut butter

L - green smoothie, 2 kiwis

S - about 6 thin mints

D - 1 bowl sweet greens soup, 3 oz pc of fish, lots of spinach, 1 slice ww garlic toast (roasted garlic on ww bread), 1.5 glass of wine, 1 chocolate biscotti cookie

E - run: 0:75

No comments:

Post a Comment