Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 15/42

It's only day 3 of this new training schedule and it's already killing me.  I had to swim last night, swim this morning, and lift weights this afternoon.  I couldn't even keep up with anyone in my swim lane this morning. Tomorrow morning I'll go to the track workout, then swim again in the evening, and then on Friday, I do 2 bike workouts.  I am going to be exhausted come Saturday and that's when all the "long endurance" stuff is planned!

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz cauliflower stems and bok choy, 1/2 large orange, 1 kiwi, handful of blueberries, 1 T flax seed

L - salad: romaine, collards, 1/2 red pepper, 3/4 cup black beans, cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, zesty tomato dressing + 3 clementines

D - 1 pint grape tomatoes, 1/2 small head of cabbage with tomato sauce, mashed cauliflower with "cheeze sauce" (walnuts and nutritional yeast)

E - swim: 1:10, weights: 0:45

No comments:

Post a Comment