Friday, February 19, 2010

Halfway Through

I guess I should report some weight stats.

I've been avoiding the scale for a while now. Mostly because I knew the numbers weren't going to be good and I would just get discouraged and upset with myself that I let my overeating/bingeing take me as far as it has. I wanted to be sure I was on the right track first.

I had last weighed myself January 17 and I was 125.2 lbs / 26% BF.

I weighed myself when I came back from Tahoe, since I had felt lighter.

I was 122.8 lbs / 24% BF.

And I was encouraged that because I averaged two hours of exercise everyday last week, I would definitely be losing at a faster pace.

But that doesn't seem to be the case. I know I have not been perfect but I had hopes that my indiscretions wouldn't hurt me too much. Obviously, also not the case.

I weighed in at 124.4 lbs / 21% BF.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment