Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 28 / 42

I downloaded Lose It on my phone yesterday to track my calories. I am going to track my intake this week and see where I am making mistakes. Since the scale isn't moving, this should give me some good information. I used to be fairly obsessive about tracking calorie intake, recording and weighing everything I put in my mouth. I was a walking encyclopedia of calorie information and a darn good judge of correct portion sizes. It used to drive me crazy! I don't want to go back down that road so hopefully it will just be this one week or two.

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz romaine and spinach, 1 kiwi, 1 T flax seed, 2 oranges, 1/3 banana

L - salad: romaine, cabbage, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, 1 red bell pepper, 13 baby carrots, 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, casinera's caesar dressing + 1 clementine

D - shiitake mushroom-tomato-spinach soup, cooked spinach with sweet potato/peanut dip

E - bike: 1:00, run: 0:40, swim: 0:45

No comments:

Post a Comment