Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 27/42

After the disappointing weigh-in results, I was livid. After doing all the things I thought I was supposed to be doing -- eating right AND exercising a lot -- and I didn't lose any weight! And so I did what I do when I feel discouraged. I binged. I had been doing so well too! NINE days! After the binge, I allowed myself to eat more SAD food - mostly way more sugary desserts than ever allowed. I had stomach pains shortly after (serves me right) and yesterday was the first day I ate completely back on track again.

So it's back to logging to finish off these last couple of weeks.

On the plus side, I felt much better physically this week. I guess the coach was correct when he said consistent training would bring less fatigue. I rode yesterday and did MUCH better than last week. We did the SAME challenging course as last week, except in reverse, which is harder, AND added an extra hour to the ride. Four hours on the bike later (it rained on us too), I ran and was even able to do some sprints up the nearby hills.

It's coming together!

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz romaine and spinach, 1 kiwi, 1 T flax seed, 2 oranges, 1/3 banana

L - salad: romaine, cabbage, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, 1 red bell pepper, 10 baby carrots, casinera's caesar dressing + 2 clementines

D - zucchini "noodles" with tomatoes + steamed kale and sweet potato/peanut dip + bag of frozen stir-fry vegetables + 1/4 cup garbanzos

E - run: 1:15, weights: 0:30

No comments:

Post a Comment