Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 20/42

Quick post because I want to get to bed early... finally feeling like a "normal" person - that is, not too sore and not too sleepy! I also finally got around to trying Barb's awesome sweet potato/peanut dip. I've been wanting to try it for a while now... I LOVE sweet potatoes AND peanuts so logic says I should love this dip. Logic is right! Mmmmm. I think I will making this often.

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz cauliflower stems and bok choy, 1 kiwi, 1 T flax seed, strawberries and blueberries
+ coffee (8 oz)
+ 4 clementines

L - salad: romaine, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, 1 red bell pepper, carrots, zesty tomato dressing
+ 1 oz roasted sunflower seeds

D - sweet potato/peanut dip with steamed kale, lima beans

E: swim: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment