Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 16/42

Today was slightly less than ideal. The less than ideal part was that I snacked today. And I did it when I was NOT hungry (I was pretty full from lunch) and was fully aware of what I was doing. It just shows how much we are creatures of habit (or I am at least). The good news is that even though I was starving after swimming (I finished around 7:30 pm), I didn't give into the energy bar in my car and came home to make a healthy dinner.

Also, I've learned one good thing about having the BF stay with me as his home gets repaired:

I can't binge.

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz bok choy and cauliflower stems, 1/2 large orange, 1 kiwi, handful of blueberries, 1 T flax seed
+ about 2 cups Chinese broccoli

L - salad: romaine, cabbage, 3/4 cup garbanzos, 1/2 red pepper, cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, zesty tomato dressing
+ large fuji apple

S - 1 oz roasted sunflower seeds, 2 FF fig newtons

D - 1/2 head cabbage (cooked) with tomato sauce, a LOT of mashed cauliflower with "cheeze" (1 tablespoon, vegan - made from walnuts and nutritional yeast)

E - run: 0:50, swim: 0:30

No comments:

Post a Comment