Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I refuse to give up on April

Did I say I was going to start logging my food intake again? I meant starting today. :) Sorry, I was suffering from not-enough-hours-in-a-day syndrome. I get support from two different online groups plus try to blog here which does take some time. But if it will keep me on track, it is worth it.

I can't say I had a good weekend. I binged. I won't go into the details but it wasn't good. Onward though... as of yesterday I'm back on track. I got my workouts in today which is a big deal. I have been living in Slacker City for the past few weeks, skipping workouts and sleeping in. That is very unlike me. I missed 4 of them last week! But now I'm three days in a row of being on track with my workout schedule.

There were a lot of temptations today at work. People bring in food occasionally, but today three different people brought something! And I work in a small company! There were 2 boxes of doughnuts and two different cakes. I was early enough to see the sugar mess. I have to admit that I was very tempted for a moment to take a piece of something. I quickly left the room and didn't come back until everything was gone. My willpower is not that strong but hopefully one day it will be.

I've also decided this week is motivation week. When motivating is waning, it's important to remind myself why I'm doing this. So every day this week, I'm going to list one reason I'm eating this way.

Food for today:
B - green smoothie: 1 orange, 5 strawberries, 8 oz mixed cauliflower stems and bok choy, 1 T flax

L - salad: 1/3 lg romaine head, 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 cup garbanzos, 13 baby carrots, orange-peanut EFH dressing + 1 pomelo

D - salad: cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, strawberries, grapes + small serving of Great Greens

No comments:

Post a Comment