Friday, April 30, 2010

Try, try, again...

I lost/gained nothing in the month of April, even though I didn't plan it that way. I know why and fully accept responsibility. I hate that I am stuck in neutral but it's my own fault. I joined in again on the forums at drfuhrman.com for another month to lose 10 lbs. It won't be 10 for me but I'd be happy with half of that. These are the things I'm going to do:

  • Post food logs daily. I might not get to it at the end of the night but will definitely update the next day. I will be accountable.
  • Participate more in the online support groups. I read and lurk a lot but I'd probably do better as an active participant.
  • Have a daily plan. I generally know what works for me and do well for breakfast and lunch but after work, all bets are off. I am going to make more of an effort to know what "the plan" is for dinner and stick to it.
  • NO eating at the computer anymore. I keep fooling myself and saying it's okay to eat when it's healthy food, but I still mindlessly eat, which leads to overeating.

It's just 30 days. Who can't do these things for 30 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment