Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 1/42

Uneventful. I wasn't too hungry most of the day because I think I overate Monday and Tuesday. I didn't need to eat at 4 pm either but I was having fig newton vending machine fantasies so I compromised by digging up some clementines from my car. Who would have thought lazy grocery shopping (by that I mean where I leave things that don't need refrigeration in my car to be brought inside later) would save me?

B - green smoothie: 7 oz cauliflower stems and spinach, 1 kiwi, 1 lg apple, 1 T flax

L - salad: romaine/cabbage, baby carrots, 1/2 orange pepper, 1 tomato, 1/2 small avocado, 1/4 large cucumber, 1/4 cup garbanzos, nut-based ETL-dressing

S - 3 clementines

D - cauliflower curry, and a lot of roasted broccoli with tomato sauce

E - bike: 0:50, run: 0:20

No comments:

Post a Comment