Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thinking about 2010

I've been thinking a lot about 2010 goals. Yes, I know we're already into the new year, but I've never been one to make resolutions specific to January 1st. I think it's important to set goals all the time. My top priority is to give up this bingeing habit. Yep, I'm calling it a habit because that's all it is... something I've conditioned myself to do when I want to procrastinate or feel bad about something. People don't do things without reason... obviously I binge because there is some positive outcome for me. If I can find a way to get that same positive effect that comes from bingeing WITHOUT doing it, I can conquer this problem.

This week's goals: (1) weigh-in, (2) no eating in front of the computer (still working on this one!), obviously (3) no bingeing!, (4) 100% vegan the entire week.

No comments:

Post a Comment