Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feels like hunger

I keep thinking I'm hungry.

All.
The.
Time.

It's kind of annoying! I don't actually think I am, but I think I am used to feeling very full. Overeating meant always feeling satisfied and comforted.

Fuhrman says we should eat until "just satisfied" which is what I've been trying to do. This is not something I have mastered yet though. A few hours after I've eaten, I feel like it's time to eat again. I have to continually ask myself if I'm truly hungry. I think I'm restless and looking for something to do. It's an uneasy feeling.

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz collards, 1 T flax, strawberries and blueberries
- small (12 oz?) soy latte

L - salad: romaine/green leaf, 1 tomato, 1/3 cucumber, 3/4 cup black beans, baby carrots, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 small avocado, nut-based ETL dressing

D - cooked cabbage and broccoli with "cheeze" sauce (a lot!), about 3/4-1 cup lima beans (didn't measure - eyeballed)

E - bike: 0:50, run: 0:30

No comments:

Post a Comment