Friday, January 8, 2010

Jan 7, 8

I've come down with a nasty cold and had to leave work early yesterday to go home and rest. That was the plan anyway. A good friend ended up calling me with a very serious crisis so instead I ended up spending a few hours with her consoling her. She is going through something incredibly difficult and though I know it is something she must do on her own, I still keep thinking about her situation.

I haven't exercised in two whole days which is bumming me out because I feel so much better when I do. I am definitely going to try tomorrow though. I still feel sick today but don't have as much of a headache as I did yesterday so I think some light exercise will do me good.

B - green smoothie: 7 oz bok choy, 1 orange, 1 kiwi, strawberries, 1 T flax

L - salad: romaine, 3/4 cup black beans, 1 tomato, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 cucumber, baby carrots, 1/2 oz sunflower seeds, most of a small avocado
- 1 large apple
- 1 peppermint candy

D - 2 sweet potato/black bean burritos (whole wheat tortillas), steamed vegetables, a little vegan chocolate (I'm throwing it away)

No comments:

Post a Comment