Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 4/42

I've been out and about most of the weekend and am only now finding time to post. Since this is supposed to be an honest food log, I must honestly admit I wasn't perfect this weekend. Some friends and I went and had coffee yesterday and one of them brought me some homemade cookies as a "thank you" for something I did for her.

Can you guess what happened? My first instinct was just to throw them away because I don't trust myself with a temptation like that. But I didn't. And about 4 hours later, I consumed them ALL. Yikes!!

I then had a "let's throw in the towel because I've already blown it" moment but backed away from it and came to my senses. Hurray for that! So no all-out binge... although there was still some unnecessary food at dinner.

B - 1/2 cup oats, 1 banana

L - zucchini noodles, 8 oz cooked spinach, tomato sauce
- 1.5 cups lima beans

S - soy tea latte, then later, 5 cookies

D - broccoli, about 4 small new potatoes (too much starch), 2 pieces dark chocolate with nuts

E - run: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment