Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11

I'm so sore today! Weights really kicked my butt yesterday. I felt good doing them but apparently I am still out of shape. The pool felt good this morning at workout but maybe I got into the wrong lane. I opted for a "faster" lane since the "slower" lane had way too many people in it. Somehow I ended up trying to keep up with the leader but he was way too fast for me. I thought he was going to lap me during the 800! I had to keep reminding myself that half of these people (yes that means you, Mr. Lane Leader) are probably not triathletes which means they don't have tired legs from biking and running over the weekend like me.

Yeeeeah, that's definitely why I can't keep up.
Definitely.

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz bok choy, 1 T flax, 1 kiwi, 1.5 oranges,
- small (12 oz?) soy latte

L - salad: romaine/green leaf, 1 tomato, 1/3 cucumber, 3/4 cup black beans, baby carrots, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 small avocado, nut-based ETL dressing

D - rest of the cauliflower-peas-collards curry with rest of the spinach (pretty small amount of stew with a lot of slightly steamed spinach)
- cabbage and broccoli with "cheeze" sauce
- 2 cups lima beans

E - swim: 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment