Monday, January 11, 2010

I knew this day would come





I burned out my blender!!

I was trying to make a few smoothies for the week when I started to smell something funny. I looked over at the blender and there was SMOKE erupting! I immediately stopped the power. I looked it over and am still not quite sure what happened but somehow I burned the plastic part that seals to the bottom of the blender. The unit itself still seems functional but the blade no longer spins.

I've been using it for the past few years at least weekly making smoothies this year. I'm not too upset. I certainly got my use out of it... so now, do I buy myself the coveted Vitamix?? I also wonder if I can just order a replacement gasket?

That's not really the question since I know I want it. It's the best blender out there. Everyone I know LOVES theirs. It's just a matter of cost...

No comments:

Post a Comment