Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10

Finally feeling a bit better today. I was able to get my workouts in including an hour-long run. It was slow and slightly frustrating. Just last week I ran an hour at a "normal" pace and felt like I was getting back into shape and today was a different story. I was SUPER SLOW. Yes, it's most likely because I'm still recovering from my illness but still frustrating.

Went out to lunch with the Boy who wanted to get a burger. Thankfully, this place had awesome veggie burgers. I did have a few french fries and while this meal was not ETL, it wasn't horrible.

Since lunch was so late, we ended up almost skipping dinner. I was hungry and he wasn't so I heated up some frozen veggies. I was still hungry afterward but since I was going to bed soon, I didn't want to sleep on a full stomach.

B - green smoothie: 7-8 oz bok choy, 1 T flax, 1.5 oranges, 1 kiwi
- 1/2 medium soy latte

L - quinoa burger, a few french fries

D - mixed cooked vegetables (from frozen): black beans, corn, peppers, broccoli, spinach - 1 plate

E - run: 1:00, weights: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment