Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 3/42

So glad I got to swim this morning!  Honestly, I don't know how people don't exercise.  We were meant to move!

I had more dribble written for today but I left my draft at work (oops, did I say I was doing non-work activity at work??) and since I'm in a rush I am not going to be able to re-create it. Just wanted to get down the bare food log:

B - green smoothie: lg apple, 1 kiwi, cauliflower stems/spinach (7 oz total), 1 T flax

L - huge salad: romaine, cabbage, 1 roma tomato, 1/4 cucumber, 1/2 cup garbanzos, 1/2 red pepper, baby carrots, nut-based ETL dressing

S - 4 clementines (was supposed to eat with lunch but too busy working through lunch)

D - zucchini noodles (raw), broccoli (2 small crowns) and tomato sauce

E - swim: 1:00, weights: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment