Tuesday, September 13, 2011

6WC: Day 12

Oops, didn't get a chance to post last night so here is what I ate yesterday.  For breakfast, I had a green smoothie made with flax, bok choy, oranges and passion fruit.

Lunch was a delicious salad with heirloom tomatoes, collards, romaine, carrots, kidney beans and some Not Cheese sauce, plus a bowl of spinach soup with dill and basil. 2 white peaches and a plum for dessert.

I was definitely hungry in the afternoon but was able to hold off until I made dinner at 7 pm. Dinner was a bunch of things thrown together, that just tasted "okay." It was some mushrooms, cauliflower, radish greens and radishes with some no-salt seasoning over raw kale. I am not sure I like radishes. They are a little too "spicy" for me. What else can I do with them?? I need suggestions!

I ate the rest of the fresh figs from the CSA for dessert. About 7 of them! So good.

I've decided it might be interesting to track caloric intake as Barb has been doing on her blog for a week.

Calories: 1416, Carb: 292g (73%), Pro: 63.7g (16%), Fat: 18.6g (11%), Fiber: 79g

I'm amazed I can eat this much food and the numbers are so low.

No comments:

Post a Comment