Friday, September 16, 2011

6WC: Day 16

Uneventful day today. I'm still having cravings. The desires to eat are especially bad around 4 pm until dinner and again after dinner. I am used to lots of sweet eating after dinner.

Today's food was pretty much the same as yesterday. Breakfast was 2 nectarines, a plum and two passion fruits. Lunch was a big salad of collards, carrots, heirloom tomatoes, kidney beans, broccoli, scallions and Not Cheese Sauce (I swear I'm almost done with the container). I forgot to bring more fruit with me so no fruit with lunch.

For dinner, I had the leftover raw zucchini "noodles" with tomato sauce that I made last night and then the leftover cauliflower / onions / scallions / mushrooms / radish greens mixture (I added no-salt seasonings to this). For dessert I had 3 small apples that I cut up and warmed up. I sprinkled some cinnamon and topped with 1/2 oz of walnuts.

Calories: 1218, Carb: 229.7g (68.3%), Pro: 53.2g (15.8%), Fat: 23.6g (15.8%), Fiber: 59.8g

No comments:

Post a Comment