Thursday, September 29, 2011

6WC: Day 29

I had a harder run workout this morning and was hungry most of the day. I overate on some dates in the evening, which was not good at all, but on the bright side, it wasn't chocolate or the junk food coffee cake that is sitting on my counter as we speak.

Breakfast was another green smoothie with 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 banana, 1/2 orange, kale and flax seed. I had made 2 yesterday which is why it might look familiar. It was still just "okay" -- maybe I accidentally pureed a seed in there. I was still hungry and had about 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds to feel just about satisfied.

Lunch was a salad made from collards, green leaf lettuce, romaine, carrots, pinto beans, and casinera's caesar dressing. 2 large pluots and 1 passionfruit with about 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds for dessert.

Dinner was some steamed broccoli with tomato sauce. I also had a kale salad with fresh cucumbers. And lots of dates.

Calories: 1909, Carb: 357.7g (66.6%), Pro: 68.6g (12.8%), Fat: 23.g (20.6%), Fiber: 76.4g

No comments:

Post a Comment