Saturday, September 10, 2011

6WC: Day 9

Oops, somehow I only wrote a draft last night of Day 9 and didn't hit the "publish" button. It's finally starting to feel like a routine. I didn't even flinch when the usual Friday evening went out on the free pizza at the local pizza joint. Even when they were "celebrating" with two people leaving and free beer. It helps that I am not a beer drinker. Haha.

Breakfast was 2 plums, 2 white peaches and some chopped kale. Lunch was the rest of the pinto bean and basil barley soup with raw salad greens mixed in and some frozen berries. Dinner was leftover broccoli and peas with Not cheese sauce and a whole grain english muffin.

I didn't get a chance to do much exercise this morning. With the power just coming back in some places, I wasn't sure what would be open. I went for a brief 20 minute jog this morning and that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment