Wednesday, September 14, 2011

6WC: Day 13

Went out last night with some friends so I didn't get back home until late and I was too tired to post. I was able to stay away from eating the non-ETL foods while out, but I did snack substantially yesterday, although on ETL foods.

Breakfast was a green smoothie made with oranges, passion fruit, flax and bok choy. I also had an entire small "mystery" melon that I got from the CSA. Mystery only because I didn't know what type it was.

Lunch was a cup of spinach soup with dill and basil plus a big salad again with kidney beans, fresh tomatoes and Not Cheese sauce. I also had a plum and white nectarine for dessert.

Around 4:30 pm, I started to really have desires to eat. Not sure if I was actually hungry. I ended up eating a lot of raw sunflower seeds.

When I got home for dinner, I wasn't very hungry (how surprising!) and had a few pieces of fruit before meeting my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment