Wednesday, September 28, 2011

6WC: Day 28

I dare say I might, just might, be getting the hang of this nutritarian living. My cravings haven't gone away yet, but I am developing good habits and building a nice daily routine. It is getting easier which is great!

Breakfast was a green smoothie made with 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 banana, 1/2 orange, flax seed and kale. It was just okay.

Lunch was a big salad made with green leaf lettuce, arugula, broccoli, carrots, pinto beans, and casinera's caesar salad. A whole cantaloupe and passion fruit for dessert.

Dinner was a simple saute made with beet greens, broccoli, radish greens, Swiss chard, garlic and onions. I had 3 pluots with almonds shortly after.

I am honestly scared I will "fall off the wagon" but I keep promising myself not to think that far ahead and just take it one day at a time. For that reason, I haven't been weighing myself either but my pants seem looser.

Calories: 1262, Carb: 247.8g (71%), Pro: 49.6g (14.2%), Fat: 23.g (14.8%), Fiber: 64g

No comments:

Post a Comment