Tuesday, September 27, 2011

6WC: Day 27

Nothing interesting to report today. It was almost a repeat of yesterday. I had too much fruit though. I got home and immediately had to get to an appointment so I quickly at my dinner and when I got back, I was hungry so I had an entire melon! Better than chocolate, I suppose.

Breakfast was a mixed fruit bowl, which I ate on the way to work in the car. It had an orange, strawberries, a pear and an apple with some sunflower seeds.

Lunch was a big salad made with green leaf lettuce, arugula, carrots, broccoli, 1 cup kidney beans, and casinera's caesar dressing. Also a bowl of vegetable soup.

Dinner was the leftover Late Summer Veggie Medley from yesterday. Then about 2 hours later, I had an entire medium-sized melon. Not sure what type it was but it came in the CSA this week.

Calories: 1275, Carb: 270.7g (77.1%), Pro: 48.5g (13.8%), Fat: 14.1g (9%), Fiber: 64.3g

No comments:

Post a Comment