Thursday, September 15, 2011

6WC: Days 14 and 15

Yesterday was a harder day because I was out for both lunch and dinner. I always do better when I have planned ahead and am eating my own food. I know exactly what's in it!

For breakfast I had some fresh figs, sunflower seeds, and two nectarines. Lunch was out at a fish place and I had a salad with lemon squeezed on top with a cup of minestrone soup (definitely too much salt). We were out doing "wedding stuff" last night and at 8 pm were famished, so we ended up at a Japanese restaurant. I was ate some edamame, rice, and what I thought were steamed vegetables, but I think they had some oil on them). I came home still hungry and had some dates after that.

Today was MUCH better. I had some organic carrots, nectarines, a plum, and some sunflower seeds for breakfast. For lunch, it was a big salad of collards, romaine, carrots, heirloom tomatoes, kidney beans, broccoli, scallions and Not Cheese Sauce (I swear I'm almost done with the container). For dessert I had another nectarine and 2 passion fruits. This nectarine was a little dry, so I scooped out the passion fruit flesh and poured it over the cut up nectarine pieces and ate the whole thing together. It was lovely.

For dinner, I made some raw zucchini "noodles" with tomato sauce as a first course and then had a small bowl of a concoction I threw together that included steamed cauliflower, onions, scallions, mushrooms, and radish greens. For dessert I had 2 pluots and 1 plum with 1/4 oz sliced almonds on top.

I'm pretty full and am again surprised at these numbers:
Calories: 1127, Carb: 203.5g (65.6%), Pro: 48.3g (15.6%), Fat: 26g (18.9%), Fiber: 55g

No comments:

Post a Comment